Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Prosegur. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We’re hiring reliable, experienced, Full-Time Site Assistant for our new site in Euclid, Ohio! An Assistant Site Supervisor is needed with communications skills, computer skills, experience in Microsoft Office and scheduling.
Schedule Tuesday -Saturday 0600-1400
Prosegur offers a whole suite of benefit options. We believe in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Guard, patrol, and monitor industrial or commercial premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infractions of the rule
- Provide escort services for occupants of client property, as requested
- Answer telephone calls and take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed
- Operate company or client-owned vehicles, providing safe and efficient transportation as required
- Respond to emergencies and investigate disturbances
- Monitor for irregular or unusual activity
- Secure facility and designated areas
- Enforce facility and company policies and procedures
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents
- Must have valid Ohio State Guard Card
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods
- Flexible to work non-scheduled hours when needed
- Ability to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- May be exposed to high levels of noise or variations in weather and temperature
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 18 years old or older
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Minimum 2 year of security experience
- Must clean driving record and the position will be patrolling multiple properties and requiring the use of technology for reporting and to complete duties.